Stay up to date.
Subscribe to FIND’s monthly newsletter to receive updates and information about our sites in North Carolina, Georgia, Indiana, and Kentucky.
10 in stock
This comprehensive guidebook provides a detailed description of every official National Park Service trail along the Blue Ridge Parkway. But that’s just the beginning: veteran hiker Leonard M. Adkins includes information on every trail that touches the parkway, including the Appalachian Trail and other public pathways on national park, state park, national forest, municipal, and private lands, along with citations for the Mountains-to-Sea Trail. Far more than a guide to the trails, this book will help you plan your whole trip. It’s the perfect companion for your next parkway adventure.
– every public trail along the parkway
– GPS coordinates and 72 maps
– 255 total trails, including 12 new trails since the last edition
– trail length and difficulty
– points of interest
– wheelchair accessibility
– a short history of the parkway and region
– campgrounds and lodges
– public restroom locations
– elevation change charts for cyclists
– tunnel heights for RVs
– wildflower bloom calendar
– selected sightseeing information on nearby towns
Author Leonard M. Adkins